Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy Weekend



I've hardly been home this weekend - but I've been having a blast! I was so happy that I got to head down to the Cardston Temple with my mother yesterday. She and I have never done that - just the two of us. It was such a beautiful day, great driving weather and great conversation! I love ya, Mom! Thanks for the great day!

I got to spend a brief amount of time with my boys - who had apparently had a GREAT "Boys Day with Dad" - before my scrapbook club.

Here's what I made last night...


This was a new one for me - I think she called it "spotlighting". I'm not a huge stamper, but this one was definitely fun! We did make one other project - but I'm saving that one for Father's Day. :)

Off to blog hop and get some more inspiration! And to all my US friends - have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments: