Sunday, June 7, 2009

Got the Inspiration Back!

Woo Hoo! I've been blog hopping for a couple of days and found some unbelievably talented and generous people who have shared their .cut files. It took me a bit of time to get some of them open as I kept getting a date time validity error. Turns out that I simply had to switch my region settings to US, instead of Canada, and viola!! Design Studio files open and cutting! I'm so thrilled at the possibilities I can see with these.

Here's a picture of one that I actually tried today. This is a combination from two different cut files. The card came from Linda over at Just For Sharing. This woman is incredibly talented and I am both inspired and jealous! Beautiful work!!


The inside of the card came from Carla at Scrapped Lives. Also incredibly GORGEOUS files!!

But I didn't stop there! :) Monday's are my day with Riley - and what better way to spend the day than with a 4 year old that loves to "cut paper"? She uses up all the scraps! :) We made this one...





Now, I will tell you that the pop up here is not my design! I thought I had downloaded this one so as to give the designer credit - so I will update this entry with that information, as soon as I can find it.

(FOUND IT! Got this wonderful creation from Kay over at Clever Someday. Thank you Kay! You opened up a world of possibility for me with these designs.)

The last one we did was another download from Just For Sharing. I absolutely LOVE this one! I embossed the front of these cards and added some ribbon to kind of make them my own. Thank you again, Linda, for your incredible designs!



4 comments:

Susan said...

Looks to me like you got your MOJO back!!! Great cards!!!

Sheri said...

How beautiful! I love the intricacy of your cards!

Anonymous said...

Kerry........I LOVE your cards!!!! The pop ups are GREAT!!!!! You definately have gotten your "mojo" back......I hope you are having a blessed day!!!

Chris said...

I love this last card. I want to make a bunch for gifts or to have on hand for notes. Thank you so much for sharing. I get lots of my ideas from blog hopping too. Yes I would say you have your MOJO back.