Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lost The Mojo...

I need help getting creative! I spent the last two days working on a "Plan of Salvation" project for our ward missionaries - and it did turn out pretty cute, but I can't think of new things to create! I need some motivation, so I've been blog hopping and hope to have someone else's creations strike me.

Speaking of blog hopping... I have found so many wonderful blogs of people who want to share their creativity. Isn't there anyone who wants to follow my blog??

1 comment:

Mademoiselle Julie said...

Hi Kerry! I just got a Cricut for my BDay & found you through a search on Blogger! Congrats on your new blog. It might takes some time to get going, but it will come - you'll see! I'll stop by every now & then to learn of your latest projects & to get some inspiration for mine! Cheers, Julie