Sunday, June 21, 2009

Many Creations and Happy Father's Day!

I finally finished my cards and boxes for my Stampin Up club card exchange last night. I made 10 but here are 7 of them.








I got the idea for the boxes from Dawn's Stampin Thoughts and I used Hello Kitty, Pooh & Friends, Paper Doll Dressup and Mickey and Friends on my cricut to cut the shapes. I got the font from the Sesame Street Font cartridge. I do not know where the paper came from, or the ribbon for that matter. It was stuff from my stash...

The pictures are a little blurry - but I think they turned out really cute!

I've been try to work with my new SCAL program too. I've been able to find some really beautiful cuts - but I'm still struggling to find my inner creativity with this one. I'll get there.

I did make some things with it for Father's Day though. Here is a picture of what we gave DH for Father's Day this morning. I made the card, and the decorations for the can with SCAL and DS.


The card was a downloaded idea from another girl (who I'd love to give credit too - but can't remember where I got it from! I'll get better at this - I promise!) and the cans are a combination of some Stampin Up stamps with embossing and my Storybook cartridge. Really cute idea too! We used the Tupperware can opener that opens cans on the side, washed them out really well, filled them with candy and super-glued the lids back on. Dad LOVED them! He also got waffles for breakfast, a Boston Pizza chocolate and a clay dragon in a CD case. He also got a chocolate bar at church. Not a bad haul!

No comments: