Monday, June 15, 2009

Took the Plunge

I took the plunge and bought Sure Cuts A Lot. The things that you can do with this program seem to be ENDLESS! I haven't created a whole lot with it yet... but I have found some wonderful "freebies" that others have shared and I am anxious to work with some of those. I promise that if I do - I will give credit where credit is due. :)

I do have some pictures of the adorable card boxes that I made this weekend - but I want to finish all ten of them before I post. It was a very busy and productive weekend both for the card box projects and for hubby getting the drywall done on the new rooms in the basement. My craft room will be done soon!!! YAY!! I can hardly wait to post pics of that new room too! I don't think DH understood my desire to create things until he started working on those rooms downstairs. Something kicked in for him and he worked like a madman all weekend. Heap big proud of himself too! He should be - he did great work!

Look for those pics in a bit...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanx for your visit had a look round very interesting my son is 21 this week (don't you feel old) as they grow up and I'm a grandmar too!

Love dawn xx