Saturday, July 11, 2009

Nephew's Baptism

Our nephew in Edmonton is going to be baptized this weekend. Although we can't be there, I made a spinner card and a cute gift that we will send up to him.

I used some of Provocraft's cardstock for the base and some of my stash for the background and letters. I ran the yellow through the Cuttlebug to emboss it. Little guy is from Paper Dolls and font is from Sesame Street. This card spins FAST! It is very cool - if I do say so myself!

The can is filled with some gumballs and candies. We used one of the Tupperware can openers to open it - and then resealed the lid back onto the can with "Crystal Effects" from Stampin UP!
Back of decorated can.
I also made some posters for the ward Scrapbooking Day coming up on July 25th - but forgot to take pictures before they were posted. I'll have to take the camera to church tomorrow and get pics of them then.

No comments: