Friday, July 3, 2009

Wedding Card and some Sponge Bob

We've been busy today! My mother asked me to help her make a card for a friend's wedding tomorrow and here's what we came up with... This is based on a design from the "Just For Sharing" blog. Such beautiful work from there and so generous to share it!

The boys and I were also playing with the new Sponge Bob cartridge. We love this one! It is so much fun! Here's what we came up with for their walls... T is holding his new Sponge Bob and V is holding his Patrick Starfish creation and making darn sure that I don't catch him smiling for any photos. Both boys worked really hard at piecing these together. It was a fun time with mom!

In between getting all of this done - we finished painting the new rooms!! Actually, my children painted the rooms. Tyler helped D with the first coat and Sarah came over today and painted her little heart out until it was complete! I am so thrilled! THANK YOU!! I'm going to be starting the flooring tomorrow or Monday and doors go up on Wednesday. It's almost done! WOO HOOO!!!

I will post pics once it is all completed. I know you'll love the finished rooms as much as I do.

No comments: