Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sweet Girl Layout

I was able to finish a layout using pictures of one of our previous foster children. I started with a layout sketch from the Crafts by Rowena Blog. I just loved her sketch! Thanks, Rowena!

I used George and Basic Shapes to cut out the pictures and the photo mats, Accent Essentials "end cap" feature to create the pocket and Graphically Speaking for the Sweet Girl cut. You can get the .cut file that I created for this layout here.

I also cut a few butterflies using Sure Cuts A Lot, and painted Elmer's Glitter Glue on them. My own personal el-cheapo way to get the bling in there. :)

I also used my mat pack to punch holes on the pocket and write small lines between holes for that "faux sewing" look. Paper is from SU and my LSS.

Finally, I added some "Summer" Flowersoft to some flower embellishments that I had and randomly stuck them on too. Pink was Miss J's favorite color - and I think she really would have like how this turned out. I know I did!

Had to share this too! I got THIS in the mail yesterday! YAHOOOO!!

I can hardly wait to play with all the images on this cart - as well as all the new cards! Fun, fun, fun!


No comments: