Friday, September 11, 2009

Cricut Contest with TodaysMama

"This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud

Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? Europe - I've never been!
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car? I love my Michael McLean CD
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do? I would shop at my LSS x 3
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate (bars, cakes, brownies, ice cream...)
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home? Atlanta GA! Loved it too!
6. Last book that you couldn't put down? Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch? Dances With Wolves, The Color Purple or Kate and Leopold
8. What is your favorite local escape? I like my YMCA... headphones on - working out!
9. How do you escape on a budget? I hide in my craft room and lock the door. ha!
10.Best food you've ever had while on vacation. Pecan pie - southern style!

No comments: