Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More To Share

Just a quick post. I was in a semi-creative mood yesterday and came up with these...



I couldn't decide which font I liked best - so you get them all! There is a layer behind the words, which you can choose to cut or not. 

MTC file here
SCAL2 file here
SVG top layer here
SVG shadow layer here

I also dabbled and took my inspiration from Wanda (who cranks these things out at an incredible rate) and came up with this one...


Thought it might be fun for a summer theme type card. 

MTC file here
SCAL2 file here
SVG file here

Please remember to leave a comment if you download my files AND I'd love to see what you make with them!

5 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [12 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Nancy said...

Cute card, thanks!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on May. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Karen said...

Thanks for this card! I just made it today with MTC and love it! :))
Karen

Barb said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!