Thursday, April 15, 2010

Keeping Busy

I've been super busy the last couple of weeks. We had a sweet baby girl with us for respite and we didn't want to give her back! :) 


Sorry I don't have any freebies for you today - but here are a few projects that may give you a few ideas of your own...
I made this card for my DH for our anniversary on March 18th. I used a file from the very talented Wanda to cut the card and a simple set of rings from one of my Cricut cartridges. Wanda has some amazing files - go take a look! 




I loved this one! I made another wall hanging for my nephew's birthday. He is over 21" tall! 


I got this wonderful creation from Mardenz blog. Oh! How I wish I could create files like she does! This one was so cute that we almost didn't give it away... kidding... 




Just a simple card from my Stampin Up club. The fanciest thing on here is putting "dazzling diamonds" glitter on the stamped image with the 2-way glue pen. Super quick, super easy and very pretty. 




Another card from my Stampin Up club. Very quick and easy birthday card - again putting the glitter on the cupcakes with the 2-way glue. 


This final project was one we put together with little bags and tags. Could be used as a little photo album gift, or to send notes, or even "coupons" for favors. I'm always so impressed at how easy and fun these things are to make. 


I hadn't used my Wild Cards cartridge in awhile, so made this card for fun. I made sure I inked up the card, used lots of stickles and some Flower Soft. I gave the pots a glazed look with some "crystal effects". 


See the matching envelope below...


I thought this door was such a cute way to send this card (recipient still unknown). I did add the wreath with some more Flower Soft and a pearl handle, after I'd aged the door a little with some ink and a sponge. Even DH like the way this one turned out. 


Until next time! :) 

1 comment:

JustYolie said...

Wonderful cards!! I really like the anniversary card! TFS! :)