Monday, August 9, 2010

Just for Fun

I'm into the silhouettes lately. Can ya tell?


I thought this one was really cute, and I've already used it in a newsletter that I create each month.


You can get the svg file here.






 This one reminded me of my recent trip into British Columbia. Trees everywhere! It was beautiful! 
You can get the svg file here.
I loved the "lone" tree in this one. I did tweek the bottom a little so that it's a solid piece on the ground. 
You can get the svg here.

Now this last one is loosely based on this photo of some people on a cliff. I haven't cut it, so I'm not sure if it's clean or jagged, but you can get the svg for this one here
As always, please let me a comment if you use my files - and a new twist - I'd love to see a photo of anything you do with these files. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Trisha said...

Kerry, these are so wonderful! Thank you!